From:
Vincent Winterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:29:52 -0500
It will be easier to assist you if we know what email program you use. If
it's outlook you can simply copy the *.pst from one computer to the other.
There are some issues with rules with Outlook XP when you copy across
machines. If you intend to do this reguarly you might want to consider
moving the *.pst to an easily accessible location.

Regards

Vince