From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 22:29:10 -0500
I use old monitors in my shop when I'm working on computers. Most of them
are Super VGA, however, I have one that is VGA (Not Super). I have had to go
into the settings on some computers and select for a standard VGA monitor.
Since these monitors are old, the Operating System won't have a listing for
them even though the OS may show the manufacture. I generally select
Standard Monitor type and then select Super VGA, 800X600. For the monitors
that you are dealing with, I'd try Standard VGA @ 640X480. There may even be
a listing for 640X480 @75 Hz.

William Pike