Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:30:38 -0400
I work from home and turn the computer on around 6:30 AM and shut down
around 12 AM.  During the course of the day, I may log on to check
email or IE 20-25 times.  Towards the end of the day, the computer
does get slower.  Sometimes I will shut down and start up again.  My
question is, should I open OE & IE just once during the day and leave
them open when I work something else, or is it better to shut them
down while working off line to have more memory for other
applications?  I'm running 64meg in an Aptiva E3N and wonder about
just getting another 64meg card since prices are down.  Any thoughts?

Charlie Bennett
Virginia

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html