From:
Maurice Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:49:31 -0700
If you are pretty much a "advanced novice lay person" as I am, I have found
that a very good site for finding out what's going on inside my Win 98
machine, not only CPU speed, but also various other components, is
www.pcpitstop.com. You can run the various tests on a regular basis to
check-out any major changes in your components' operations.

Good luck,

Maurice J. Reid