From:
cheerful <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:47:14 -0800
Hi to all
First posting so please be gentle.
I have a classic Pentium.  I want to get a bigger hard
drive because the current one doesn't have enough
space. Is there any way to copy all the files or
programs to the new drive? I want my new drive to be
my default drive and don't want to keep my older
drive.(I have accidentally lost my Office97 CD and
some other software). I really want to have Office 97
on my new drive and don't want to take the risk of
loosing anything. Is anybody out there can help me?
Thanks in advance
Ninder Virdi

=====
Ninderjit Virk