From:
Goran Halfvarson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:35:00 +0100
Hi! I can't help you with your real problem, but I might give you a clue on
the way:

I think that when you boot from a boot diskette (floppy) or from a bootable
CD, then that boot procedure will create one or two disk drives (e.g. the
diskette itself, and a RAM-drive for tools). To find your hard disk you
should try looking for some other drive letter, e.g. e: or f:.

HTH!
Goran Halfvarson, Sweden

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml