Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:52:32 -0500
Hi Donna,

I concur with the advice of the second technician (by phone). The key is
that your system "recognizes both and all seems to be running very well".
Generally, upgrading the BIOS is not for the computer "light hearted"
because of possible consequences (non working computer) of a failed upgrade.
Rest easy, go with what you have and happy computing!

Sven Swanson, Sr.