From:
markmara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:57:28 -0500
Hi Joseph:
Thank you for your reply.
I have a couple of questions on  the OEM operating system though.
1. Is the OEM OS recognized by Microsoft (is it legal)?
2. Can the OEM OS be updated (can Service Pack 1 be installed)?
3. Is the OEM CD the same as the retail CD?
4. Is the manual supplied with the OEM OS as complete as the retail version?
Thanks again
Jim Markellos