From:
Louise Gainor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:49:42 -0400
You need to get a SCSI adapter for one of your PCI slots.  I use a Tekram
DC-390F/U PCI SCSI adapter for my external CD-RW.  It's not really expensive
and it works great.  Then all you need is the SCSI cable that connects the
scanner and computer.  If you already have the SCSI cable, take the cable
with you when you purchase the SCSI adapter, so you know you have the right
connector.