From:
Louise Gainor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:31:19 -0400
Does anyone else use your computer? My kids sometimes go into my System
settings and disable my sound card or into my audio settings and turn the
mute on so I don't hear them playing games on my computer at 3AM (I don't
believe that I was that smart at 9 years old).

I uninstalled and reinstalled my sound drivers, then found out I didn't have
the right driver and had to download it, banged my speakers around and some
other stuff I won't bother to mention before I figured out what they had
done.

The only way to test it is to sub in another one or put this one in another
computer.  I think you may have some settings that need to be changed.