From:
Delano Lalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:26:39 EDT
Hi,
I recently bought Microsoft FrontPage 98.  After installing it, my network
card (NE2000 Plus) is non-functional.  Everytime I start windows it gives me
an error message (0002) saying something is wrong with my card.  The Device
manager shows no conflicts, the card is configured properly, I've even tried
the card's OEM utilities.  Still to no avail.
Is there any way to overcome this problem?
Is there some sort of FrontPage patch that will fix this?
(I'm reluctant to uninstall Frontpage because I use it for my part-time job of
web design.)
Please Help.
Thanks,
Delano Lalla