From:
Rick Yeomans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 18:00:39 +0200
Hi Ray,

I hope I'm not covering ground that you already have but here goes...
I have a TXPRO II and recommended them to a couple of my mates -
however when they are shipped the CMOS RAM Discharge Selector is set
by default to CLEAR CMOS.  The jumper should be set to NORMAL MODE
when you install the board.  This problem has tripped up a few people
before so I hope I have helped.

Regards,
Rick