From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:54:02 -0700
Good Morning,

   If you have not recently visited our web site, we hope you will soon.
The NOSPIN Group staff continues to add new features, articles and
files for download to for your use.

      http://nospin.com

   It has fallen to me to write the basic "How To" for assembling a computer
and it is now online.   This page was put online yesterday and I may need
to return to it later in the week to clean up a few small issues and add
a few notes.   If you have any ideas for improving this page I hope you
will either drop me a line or use our "Comments" page.   I always appreciate
hearing from all of you, as does the rest of our volunteer staff.

   Also remember that if you would like to take some time to write an article
to appear upon our web site with your name & email address attributed as
the author...  we encourage you to contribute.   You can send anything you
would like to add to the page using our "Comments" page or you can E-mail
me directly.

    Thanks for everyone's support in making PCBUILD & PCSOFT mailing lists
the huge success they have been for years...

Bob Wright  -   The NOSPIN GROUP
   [log in to unmask]   -   http://nospin.com
Listserv Owner   PCBUILD  -  PCSOFT
                          PC-PDA  -   I-GAMES