From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 06:06:48 -0500
At 08:29 AM 2/16/2000 , Roberto Safora <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>Is there any place where I can download the pdf files of
>every existing scsi cables and connectors. The matter is
>that I always doubt when it comes to scsi cable names.
>Although I dont have full internet acces. I can dowload
>myself trough e-mail. Just need to know the URL.

Hi Roberto

The following may be helpful. (It is a webpage. I have also
included all 9 images on the page as separate links.)
http://www.connectronics.com/scsi.htm
http://www.connectronics.com/DB25.GIF
http://www.connectronics.com/CN50M.GIF
http://www.connectronics.com/CN50F.GIF
http://www.connectronics.com/HD50M.GIF
http://www.connectronics.com/HD50F.GIF
http://www.connectronics.com/HD68M.GIF
http://www.connectronics.com/RS_HD60M.GIF
http://www.connectronics.com/DD50P.GIF
http://www.connectronics.com/Scsi3.gif

There is no picture for 68 pin Very High Density (.8mm Micro-D).
It is of course smaller than a 68 pin High Density.

Perhaps these will also be of some help:
ftp://ftp.ultranet.com/pub/gfield/scsi/scsi-faq.part1.txt
ftp://ftp.ultranet.com/pub/gfield/scsi/scsi-faq.part2.txt
ftp://www.scsipro.com/Granite_pdf/Price_List_Color.pdf

Please note that my two Internet Providers have difficulty
getting messages to your address. (I get notices back saying
that my original messages could not be delivered.) This is
the reason I am answering via the PCBUILD list. If I find
better references, I will try to get them to you.

Regards,
Bill

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html