From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:16:38 -0700
At 04:18 PM 3/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Numeric data entry is very slow on most notebook computers since there
>is no numeric keypad.  We are looking at buying a separate numeric
>keypad that will not override the notebook's integrated keyboard.
>
>Thanks in advance for any information regarding where to buy such a
>device.
>
>Regards,
>-Alain

Alain,

I have seen these devices, though I have never dealt with them.  I would
first contact the manufacturer of the notebook or the local dealer for the
notebook.  They should have such a device available and one that is
designed specifically for your notebook.   This will save on compatiblity
issues.

You did not mention the "brand" of notebook you are discussing.

   Bob