Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:22:07 +1100
Anything that use TCP/IP access resource over network, for ZA, it counts as
internet activate, and if games run under full screen mode, they may create
problems since ZA will pause whatever games task, and waiting your input to
give them permission, if the game doesn't handle windows/full screen switch
well (a lot of games don't, eg Jedi Knights never switch to windows in this
case) especially with ZA involved, you may see "freeze" but they are not,
they are waiting ZA's permission. (use Alt-Tab to switch back to windows,
and answer ZA there)

One way to overcome this, is that you give games permission to access the
net, and act as server before starting them, so ZA won't ask again.  Or
disable from internet before playing games, and turn off ZA before playing.

I know this because I had same problem before when playing LAN games, my ZA
keeps "freeze" games, unless I sort it out.  (the one freeze usually is the
one as server machine)

ZA's own Q&A also has this topic, but I don't really like the solution on
their website.

Jun Qian