Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 10:18:39 -0500
Hi Joseph,

Congratulations on your decision to build a computer. You are in for a very
good learning experience and a fun time, as you have experienced, in part,
from your upgrades.

Two things on the link you provided. First, the link is 'wrapped' which
requires it to be copied and pasted in the address bar to utilize it. You
can get around this with long URLs by going to TinyURL.com
(http://tinyurl.com/) to convert it to a short URL. Or, better yet, add
TinyURL to your browser tool bar where it'll be handy to use at any time.
And secondly, the link is to your personal "wish list" which takes anyone
else to an account sign-in page. Therefore, without your sign in
information, the link is useless. You wouldn't want to provide that
information, so I suggest you resubmit your list of other components as
separate links for each item.

Also, provide more information on what you plan to use from the present
computer; type of case and its features, RAM type and amount, etc. And what
about your budget for this project? Cost, in most cases, will influence the
recommendations you get.

Sven Swanson, Sr.