From:
"John L. Wilkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 03:56:36 -0500
George:
Open Device Manager. Left click Hard Drives. Left click your Jaz drive. Lift
click the Settings tab. At the bottom of the window you will see a box for
Reserved Drive Letters. Use the same letter for Start and End drive letter.
I use Y for me Zip drive and Z for my CD-ROM. This way, if you repartition
or change hard drives your Jaz and CD letters will stay the same. If the
Start and End letter boxes are grayed out, you may be using DOS drivers for
these devices.

Hope this helps:
John L. Wilkin