From:
"Frank R. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 09:09:41 -0400
Bob -

This is very interesting.  Could you provide a little more detail?
I'm sure many of us have the same 'old-hardware' issues.

If we donate such stuff to NOSPIN, what does NOSPIN do
with it?   (Bob Wright's Beer Fund?)  Do you run classes?
Separate the working from the non-working, and give it
to schools?

It would be very helpful if you could give us the flavor of how
such charitable contributions are used.

Thanks.

Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> At 10:03 AM 09/23/2000, you wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >Anyone have any suggestions on a way of getting rid of some old
> >hardware...
> >Thanks,
> >Bill Nussbaumer
>
> Bill,
>
> We rarely mention it...
>
> But, The NOSPIN Group is a non-profit organization and tax exempt under
> US tax laws.  You can donate such hardware to this organization and we
> provide you with a letter for tax purposes, (good for US citizens as a tax
> deduction).  Donating to us, you know that we know how to deal with such
> hardware and put it to good use.
>
> If you decide to donate it...  contact: Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>
> and he can provide you with information about where to send the hardware.
>
>       Bob Wright
> The NOSPIN Group

     Frank R.Brown
     Frank.R.Brown@MailAndNews