From:
bobandtinas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 00:04:46 -0700
Ok I guess it's my turn, there is a simple answer to all this. The when all
else fails result back to the laws of science! Basically heat attracts to
cold,cold attracts to heat! We simply try to manipulate the process. As for
the covers on or off if you have ever done any serious overclocking or heavy
gaming you will notice that in the middle of your processing small glitches
developing as soon as the temperature goes up. My personal answer to this is
to quickly remove the cover and watch the temperature drop.(Don't need to be
a scientist to watch the readings). I have several fans ,2 in front ,2in the
back, one on the power supply, 2 on the processor,and one on the video card
and yet as soon as the covers come off she's down in temp and giving me more
glitch free game time. So my opinion is yes take the covers off just
remember to keep it clean inside!

Hope this helps!
Robert W. Smith