From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:44:36 -0800
With the cheaper cable I got tiling as well as a bit of a blurry picture,
any time there was text on the screen the edges were heavily pixelated (a
common problem with non-HD signal anyway), and both the top and the bottom
of the picture had constant distortion. The latter was more like flashing
white lines all across the top/bottom or sometimes a small runner that would
move back and forth between the right and left side of the screen.

You are correct, both cables were expensive, but this was a few years ago
when all HDMI cables were spendy. You can get excellent quality cable for
much less these days. I only provided the costs as a relative comparison
between the two.

Cheers!
Kyle Elmblade

                         PCBUILD's List Owners: