From:
Donald Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 13:48:11 -0500
Hi,
        Just off the top of my head, is the customer using any drive overlay
software?  If the Western Digital is installed with EZDrive, it may have
installed overlay software without your knowing.  This could cause a
problem similiar to what you see.  Try booting from a floppy and run Fdisk.
 Choose option 4 (View Partition Information).  If this shows you a non-dos
partition, then you probably have an overlay software installed.

HTH,
Donald Gaither