From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 23:22:18 -0600
Opie

How critical is the minimum size of the drive, does it need to be formatted
etc?  I believe I have a couple of small drives about that size (might be
slightly smaller or larger) that have come out of older units.

Where would the drive need to be shipped to?  You can e-mail be direct with
the information if you wish.

Mike Buraczewski