From:
Byron Wolter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 09:37:46 -0500
Hi,
I've also had a similar problem, but only on shutdown.  I have a Creative
Labs Savage Pro 32mb video card and upon shutdown I get the "Windows is
shutting down....", but NEVER get the "It's OK to turn your computer off"
message.  Putting in a different card solved the issue.  I put the Savage
Pro back in since that's the card I want and again, no message.  If I wait a
few seconds after the Windows logo disappears, I can turn the computer off
with no problems upon turning it back on.  I've updated the video bios and
drivers, but to no avail.  I'll live with it.

Byron Wolter