From:
Michele Sayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 03:49:46 -0000
Ok, I've looked into FDISK, and it says there are 2 partitions, one is C:
and the other is a non-dos partition.
When I try to delete it, it says there are no partitions defined.
I'm going to keep at it, but I'm very confused by it all.
Can someone explain partitions at all? What the different types of partition
are?
How many do I need?
How do I partition the remaining space into 2GB partitions?(For some reason,
it's now showing up as having 3.89GB capacity on the hard drive rather than
2GB) (?) (I haven't got a clue why)
I usually get by with a good guess, but I don't really want to lose
everything on the drive and have to start over if I can help it.
Thanx in advance
M.Sayer