From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:51:08 -0500
There are polishes for plastic that will smooth it out, but they may be too abrasive.  Another possibility would be to put a thin coat of clear nail polish on the scratch.  When I say thin I mean thin.  Nail polish may eat the thin plasic coating also, so you need to give some thought as to whether you can just get along with the scratch or if it is worth the risk to polish (scratch) or coat it (eat finish).

Dennis Duke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have a CRT monitor (not LCD) that got a scratch on the screen while in storage.  There seems to be a thin plastic coating on the glass and this is what is scratched.  Is there anything I can apply to it that might minimize the scratch?

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com