From:
Diane Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:16:50 -0700
Hi,

I'm moving from California, USA, to Italy.  I've been on a landed dsl line,
networked through a NAT firewall router, using Norton antivirus, which has
1 month remaining on the current subscription.  I've not setup anything
within the Microsoft firewalls or other security-related stuff that came
with XP.

My laptop will be my primary computer for the time being.  It's wireless
capable.  It's running XP Home.  I use Mozilla for a browser and Eudora for
email.

I want to be able to access with security, but since I won't have my router
for a while, what's the best way to be secure?

Thanks,
Diane

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml