From:
Cody Pittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:32:26 -0400
So i have a HP 533w and a Emachines T3958, the Emachines i got from a friend who confirmed it was a bad power supply, the HP was my everyday pc and i moved from ohio to florida, plugged it in and nothing, same thing happened with my friends dell in the same place.  So again i figured power supply but on the hp the led on the back of the supply lit but would not power.  So i bought a DiabloTek 350 watt supply which is more then enough for either pc.  So after installing it in the HP and failure, i went to the Emachine and had the led on the motherboard light, with the new and HP power supply but again no power, no spool of the hard drive, not even a fan to spin, nothing!  I need help! i'm by far no genius and i have two PC's that are at this point useless and one has a lot of VERY important things around here.  And my local computer store is very shady and unplugs other components and tells you they must be bad after they  fix something else.  Please Help!

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml