From:
andre chiasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:50:00 EDT
Hi,

I tried connecting a pair of Microsoft DSS80 speakers on a USB port but was
unable to hear anything.  In the support page of Microsoft's web page, it
says that:

" This behavior can occur if the USB data transfer process between your
computer and the DSS80 hardware is not synchronized. To resolve this issue,
contact your computer manufacturer to inquire about correcting the timing of
the USB frame rate on your computer."

Has anyone ever corrected the timing of the USB frame rate on a computer?  I
verified the bios updates and nothing regarding usb timing fixes were
available.  What would be the procedure to do this?

Thank you for your help!
Andre Chiasson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html