From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 17:04:13 -0700
I have bought 6 of these .....all from various vendors at PC schows in the
last year.
They are all for IDE drives, do not have fans, are made of plastic, they
are generic no name vendor.....I paid $14 each and have never had a
failure. The only problem I had was installing them in Enlight cases which
have the quick removel  5.25 inch drive slots. The removable bays need a
stationary rigid assembly  so you need to do some customizing to get them
to work in a Enlight case.
mark