From:
"Twin*.*Star" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:03:27 -0500
I would have to disagree :-)

I actually witness the occurrence of one of the fried mobos I mentioned in
my previous email. A client had a Packard Bell :-( and removed the PS/2
mouse right in front of me before I could stop her. I saw the arc as she
removed it and wella, dead mobo. Fortunately for her it was still under
warranty and after 3 attempts (the PB warranty group matched the quality of
the hardware) got a correct and operational mobo and had it replaced.

And this was within 6 months ago. Lucky for her, just before PB went down
for the last time.

Daniel Wysocki
Twin*.*Star Computers
770-498-2582 / 800-816-0663