From:
Stephen Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 23:20:12 +0100
All you have to do is give every pc a IP like

IP  192.168.0.1
Subnet 255.255.255.0
192.168.0.2
192.168.0.1
 all with the same subnet mask you might have access problems witht hte w2k
machine as security on thse machines is alot different to a win9x machine,
you will have to create user accounts on the 2k machine.