From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:38:27 -0500
Every once in a while, my eMachines fan kicks up, kind of like the cooling
fan on a car engine, even after the car is turned off. I figure it's the
same thing. Either there is an extra fan that kicks in when the case temp
goes up, or there is a two speed fan. At least that has always been my
assumption. Could I be wrong?

It has done this since the unit was new and I don't have any operational
issues. Insight?

William Closure