From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 2009 15:45:48 -0500
Steve,
When you open "Add or Remove Programs" you will see a checkbox at the top of
the screen called "Show Updates". If you click there all of your updates
will be listed. Scroll down and highlight that particular update and a
button will appear allowing you to remove that update. Even if you don't get
a prompt to restart your machine, restart it anyway, and go to the Windows
Update site through the start menu and get ALL of the relevant updates for
your machine.
HTH, good luck...
Dean Kiley