From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:10:02 -0700
If the computer turns off at the place in the boot process where you
would normally see monitor and keyboard activity, I would check for
overheating caused by excessive dust on the fans/heat sinks/case filter.
You will have to open the case and follow proper grounding procedures to
avoid static electricity from harming components.

If the computer stays on but proceeds no further in the boot process, I
would check all the internal and external cable connections to make
sure they are secure.

If you still have a problem, post again but give some added information.
Type and model of computer . If there are any "beeps", describe it/them.
Can you hear the hard drive working. Type of connections for the
monitor, keyboard and mouse. Any thing else that you think may help.

I hope this helps.

Tom Mayer

Irfan wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> When i start my computer the cpu boots up ( the fan starts , the hard disk  light
> blinks ) but the Monitor , mouse , Keyboard dosent come up .
>
> and some time ( once in 5 times ) every thing works fine.
>
> whats the problem ??
>
> Plz hehp me .
>

> thanks
> Irfan
>
>             Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com