From:
Kent Torch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:53:53 -0600
NOPE . . , more than likely you have an intermittent problem in the
CRT in the monitor.

There are a few rare cases where other components can cause a
similar problem, but they are so remote, I seldom give it very serious
consideration.

However, be certain that the monitor connections to the video card
are secure.

Stache