From:
Michael Houghton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:11:32 -0700
I have Windows 98SE. I've recently had my system gone through,cleaned,and had Windows re-installed.All was fine for about a week;now,I can still get on-line but I can't navigate from site to site.It acts like it's going to open,and I get the box out-line,but no guts inside it,if you know what I mean...I'm completely new to using a computer.Anyhow, I can't even download a patch from Microsoft.It will let me get all the way up to the accepting of the agreement part and start to download,then hangs. I don't have a clue as to what to do about this;I'm hoping and praying that either you,or somebody else out there has had this experiance before and can clue me in on how to resolve it. Thank you very much.
                      Sincerely, Michael Houghton      [log in to unmask]

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml