From:
Fran Lumb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 07:34:26 -0800
If yow are connecting two machines with a cable it must be a crossover
configuration. This URL will describe the pin out configuration of the
cable. http://www.tc.cc.tx.us/rj45_wiring_scheme.html. This can be purchased
or you can make your own. I would suggest you get a small hub to connect the
two which will accept two straight through Ethernet cables. These hubs are
cheap and will eliminate the crossover configuration.