From:
Guido Piraino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 16:05:24 -0400
Hi There,

I can thing of a couple of possibilities:

1. sounds like you may not have the correct software installed. I know when
I first started setting up the All-In-Wonder, they shipped with a CD and
diskettes. There was an actual software install that provided a Video/TV GUI
interface on the CD.

2. The other problem is the chipset they actually use on that card differs -
especially if it was an OEM purchase. This requires that you pull your card
out and write down any model numbers that you see, then go to their web
site... at one point they made reference to similar problems.
http://www.atitech.ca/

Guido Piraino

From: S. Balicoco

>   Hi,
>   I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question.  I
>   hope
>   someone
>   would help anyway.
>   I just installed my 128 ATI All-in-Wonder Pro including the
>   driver.
>   Everything works correctly except that I couldn't output my PC to
>   TV.
>   I spent multiple times checking on the instruction manual and
>   still not
>   getting
>   the right result.  I tried to output to either VCR or TV but I
>   don't
>   see any
>   image showing up.
>   I checked on the Setting/Control Panel/Display and ATI display
>   tab and
>   check the
>   output to TV but still no avail.
>   Does anyone have a better idea?