From:
Bob Fehon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:52:39 -0400
Thank you for your response!

You have given me alot to think about, yet, I cannot open Media Player at
all.  I tried to go to that site you spoke of to download Media Player
update, but may not have understood it properly.  I will try that again.
And usually, if it requires real player or QuickTime, it goes to it
automatically.  Never had that problem.

Thanks again!
Dr. Bob