From:
Michael Eisenstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:29:04 -0500
Hi,

You may be right that the CPU burnt out in 4 seconds.

On the other hand, this CPU is a low wattage processor
for laptops rated at just 35 watts and I kept my finger on
the copper rectangle where it would interface with the
heatsink while testing the system. It got warm to the
touch before the power supply turned off but not very hot.

I will be talking with Asus support later today and
I will ask if they agree with your gloomy diagnosis.

Mike Eisenstadt