From:
Kathleen Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:40:22 -0400
Hoping some of you computer savvy folks can help me. I am running a Dell
Dimension 4600, Windows XP Home, has 250 GB and came installed with 1024
RAM. I had to do a restore today and now when I click on Properties in My
Computer it is only showing 256 MB RAM. How do I get the rest of the RAM on
here? I have my Windows XP Home CD and also Driver disks but I see nothing
on there about RAM.
Please help, as I use a lot of graphics and have several programs open at
one time and I am getting the stack dump, have had it twice today. Or if not
a warning in the Task Bar telling me I have to close down some programs as
my resources are low.

I get digest and it comes late at night, my email addy is [log in to unmask] if
someone knows how to help me get this missing RAM back.

Thanks in advance,
Kathy

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com