Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 23:13:11 -0500
I am currently considering a few motherboards for a microatx case i am getting, and have come down to only 2 differences between 2 boards i am considering.  My situation is that i will have a radeon X850XL occupying my one pci-e x16 slot, as well as an adjacent slot because of the fan needed.  In one case, after installing my pci wireless nic, i will onle have a pic-e x1 slot left open, and in the other case i would only have one normal pci slot open. which one of these would be of more use to me in the future.

Thank you for your responce.

Balaji Seward