From:
Robert Fernando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 23:16:33 +0100
Hi all,

My question about networking the two PC may have been a little confusing

To clarify the set-up
1 desktop PC running windows 200 professional sp4 is wired via an Ethernet
cable to the router.

The second laptop PC running XP sp2  is connected to the router via a
wireless network card.

What is the correct procedure to configure each PC so that they cab see each
other ?

The router is a wrt545g (wireless G broadband router) made by linksys

Can network neighbourhood be used in this type of set-up. I assuming
Microsoft's network client has to be installed on each of the pc's and
bound/ linked  to the network card?

thanks
Robert Fernando