From:
Tom Landon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:27:37 -0600
Dave,

About #2. Please remember that these machines are aimed at a relatively
small market. Also, the QC on these units generally is VERY high. Most can
be expected to last 15 to 20 years.

You might check out used equipment. There are always good deals out there.

Yes, I am a low vision person, and, work in the retail part of the industry.

Tom Landon

--
Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.
Stanislaw Lec