From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 07:53:08 -0800
If your router has an external static address, then you need to configure
the router to send any packets it receives to the internal computer you want
to connect to. You will usually need to specify the port number that you
want forwarded to the internal computer. For example, if you want to connect
using http, then port 80 would need to be specified. How to do this depends
on the router you are using.

Peter
The NoSpin Group