Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 00:24:09 +1100
My question might be silly, but did you install VIA 4in1 driver yet?

Following is my silly troubleshooting steps (many people here already know
what I wanna say), just in case it may help;-)

1. Download and install latest VIA driver (4in1 4.29v)
http://www.cyrix.com/drivers/index_new2.htm
2. Download and install latest ATi display driver
3. Download and install MS DirectX 8a

Jun Qian