Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:36:28 -0700
The WiFi Key, SSID and encryption type is changed by accessing the
router web page.

If you don't have the user name and password for your router, you can us
the reset button on the back, but if you're not familiar with this
procedure, you might be better off contacting your ISP for help.
Give us the exact model of the router/modem if you want more help.
For the Dell laptop, be sure your WiFI adapter is activated.