From:
Paul Tiwana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:06:02 -0400
Hi Friends
Whenever I try to install a printer driver to my HP 820 cxi, I get the
error message, " Not enough Disk Space" . I took my printer to my second
computer, the driver was installed in the first attempt and it started
printing.
I took the other printer, LexMark and attached it to this( problem )
machine, again the same problem. Some thing wrong with my files on my C
drive ? I reinstalled win98 SE on it, now the machine even does nor
recognize  both printers as new hardaware. It used to pick up the printers
at least before.
There is atleast 5 GB free space on my c,d,E, F  drives, with 128 mb RAM,
it is P ll 450 running win 98
I hv two HDs, the 2nd one is partitioned into D,E, and F. it is 26 GB
I also checked my Drives  in Device Manager, they are not checked as removables

But while I was reinstalling win98, I got an error message from Norton,
" Virus -0 like activity .  The application C:\winsto.400\suwin.exe is
attempting to write to master boot record of C: ...."
Is it any indication of a virus in the boot sector or something ?
I often receive the notorious virus message" snow white...dwarfs or
something " which I immediately delete.
Any help in this regard will be very much appreciated.

Paul Tiwana
http://home.istar.ca/~cye/india.html
... Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect;
it just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections

.

                         PCBUILD's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>