Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:14:36 -0400

Hi
some time back I did see a posting regarding the Maxtor one touch
the person who replied to the list member said he had bought a outboard case. I would like some further details

1. how do you connect this portable device to the computer I asume it has a power suply which you plug into a local plug socket. Is the computer connection a usb.

2. I have been told that the Maxtor will also suppot a operating system such as linux or windows. in other words it works the same as the computers onboard hard drive.

regards
Will Anton

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,